Wednesday 18 June 2014

Almost Off The Radar



Well, the problems I anticipated having with connectivity with the rest of the world have come to pass. I have lots of photos and lots of scribbled notes, but spots of mobile reception have been brief and rare and Internet access even more so and plagued with slow speeds. There's no broadband on Skye, Remember the good old days of telephone dial-up?! It's still alive and well - and a precious lifeline - in remote parts of the UK.

The photos I do have are only available to view on small screens, often impossible to see in natural light. So it has not yet been possible to review and cull the  'mistakes' and blurry out-of-focus shots, much less edit or crop the 'keepers' and caption them.

All that said.... I've been able to post onto Facebook from my mobile at fairly regular, if not frequent, intervals, especially since we arrived in Portree.

So, until I have the full range of tools available to me, may I point you to the velovoice Facebook page.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This